The Mobile Crane Operator & NCCCO Certification 5‐Week training program provides the appropriate
training for new and existing crane operators who are working toward becoming a professional mobile crane operator and to obtain the NCCCO operator certification for lattice boom crawler and truck cranes and telescopic boom cranes with a swing cab and with a fixed cab. The following schedule applies for the 5-Week program:
- Week 1 – Initial mobile crane operator classroom instruction (with some hands‐on instruction).
- Week 2 – Mobile crane operator hands‐on instruction.
- Week 3 – NCCCO written exams (Monday morning) followed by Mobile crane operator hands‐on instruction
- Week 4 – Hands-on instruction and practice
- Week 5 – Hands-on instruction and practice with NCCCO practical exams on Thursday and/or Friday.